- Full support for all RPM features (including subpackages).
- Clean and friendly web-based interface.
- Easily search through all RPMs to find desired package.
- Appropriate default values automatically entered when creating a new RPM.
- Easily upload/download required source tarballs and patches.
- Edits made by unauthorized users are stored for approval by the distribution or package manager.
- Automatic generation of SPEC file so no tedious editing required.
- Schedule a RPM for building with the click of a button.
- Full log stored of build results.
- Build time tracked and stored so you can see how long it took for your package to build.
- Execute any of the available rpmbuild commands from full execution and packaging to a simple check of the files list.
- Easily add/update/delete users from the system.
- Four different user groups so you can control who has access to the system.
- Distribution Manager - full access to the entire system.
- Package Manager - full access to owned rpms, including approval of 'tester' modifications. Approval of changes to any unowned RPMs is still required.
- Tester - Modification access to all RPMs, pending approval from package or distribution manager.
- Guest - view-only access
- Switches to chroot environment prior to building the RPM to protect the server from wild builds.
- Keeps full log and tracks time spent for each build.
- Stores a cache of source and patch files to eliminate unneccesary file transfers. md5sum's are checked against stored values to ensure the file in the cache is not outdated.
- Automatically transfers completed RPMs (binary and source) and build log to RPM Development Environment server.
- Setup multiple build servers to reduce the wait time for scheduled builds.